Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blessed beyond words.

Today is one of those days when I have no words to describe how blessed I am to have the amazing friends that I have. I have befriended some of the most caring, passionate, giving people from all around the world. Today I truly count myself as blessed to know Tyler, Irene, Lauren, and everyone else who has helped form Venture Corps. I have had the privilege to travel the world with these amazing people and help them fund-raise for the JCM Children's Home in Kenya.  Venture Corps' website launched today and looking at all of their progress has left me awe struck and truly inspired. I can't wait to help them more with their journey and watch them change the world. I look forward to the day that I get to step foot in Africa again to see JCM for myself!

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE!  http://www.entertheventure.com/jcm

    

I love this video for so many reasons, but this one makes me a proud momma... my little guy Jackson is the first beautiful face you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment