Saturday, January 29, 2011

Something's in the water!

I swear there there must be something in the water lately, everyone I know seems to be pregnant!  Everywhere I look these days there are pregnant women and babies!!!! And normally this wouldn't bother me, but there is a huge part of me right now that so badly wants a baby too... and unless something crazy happens I don't think I'll be having one anytime soon. Maybe I should just adopt?! I'm hoping this phase will stop in a bit and I can peacefully wait it out until it's my turn... but for right now, I'm jealous! Despite the bouts of jealousy,  I am super happy for all of my friends. What an incredibly exciting time it is for them! I hope they cherish every moment and I can't wait to meet their new little bundles of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment