Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who knew?!

So it turns out that getting one's thyroid under control isn't as easy as I thought! I have been on the new hormone replacement for two months now. I kind of figured that having surgery would mess it up a bit, but has no idea how bad it would be. I just found out today that I went from having an underactive one to being overactive. It makes sense now that I think about it... I haven't really been doing anything because of the surgery, but I have dropped 8 pounds out of nowhere. Too bad having an overactive one makes you very anxious and insanely tired all of the time! I'm on a new dose for the next two months and then I'm tested AGAIN to see if that works out. I am so ready to have this all figured out.... although I am digging the random weight loss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment